View Single Post
      06-10-2021, 08:19 AM   #9
ChargerHellcat
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp Xdrive FDG

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
you can spin your tires easily at 80mph+ in a Hellcat, I've done it and the first time it happens will make you either laugh or a little jumpy but I'll take any M car over one everyday
I'll never forget the first time it happened to me. I never thought in my dreams that at from an 80 roll it would spin and it caught me off guard. Granted, temps were around 50 degrees. I hope I feel the same way. The Hellcat did attract a lot of attention, good and bad unfortunately. I'll miss the V8 and the supercharger wine though. Nothing sounds like an American V8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
I've driven every generation of Hellcat and every vehicle with that engine (challenger/charger (red eye too)/Demon/TrackHawk/Durango) the M3 Comp especially with AWD will absolutely put down those times. it's lighter than the Challenger and it can put power down better. I have no reason to doubt the numbers having owned enough BMWs, I think the AWD M4/3 might run in the high 10's stock fwiw. With a tune you can do a lot more but it's a smaller engine and the power band is different than the Supercharged 6.2 you're used to
I think high 10s might be pushing it. The m5 runs high 10s, seems weird that BMW would allow the smaller sibling to be just as fast. It would be awesome if it did though. I would like to mod this M3 AWD and give shelby GT500 and Hellcats some beatdowns lol.
Appreciate 1