09-09-2021, 07:19 PM   #17
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
The c7Z to me was a car that wanted to kill me everytime i drove it. Which is why i could never get enough. They dont make cars like that anymore. Torque was everywhere, on request anytime you needed it. Your C8Z will have its work cut out for it, but chevy always delivers in their top of the line Vette.

Old girl for sale here actually.

https://www.georgenahaschevrolet.com...71c394ab2f.htm

Damn that thing is a beauty man. Wait so it's for sale again? Or it's still for sale from the time you gave it up? The value went up on these cars man lol.

It's really tempting to sell. But maybe when i get the M3C i'll see where my feelings are lol. Maybe i'm really attached to my c7z because i had it since brand new and technically it's the only toy i have, aside from my crotch rocket.

But even when i get the c8z, there's nothing like the sound of a GM small block pushrod engine. The LS/LT engines GM put out the past decade or so have been astonishing. Incredibly powerful and VERY VERY reliable. I have never gotten a CEL in my c7z EVER. And i don't really baby it. It's the best car i have ever owned. And it has 700+hp.
Appreciate 0