Quote:
Originally Posted by FCX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBimmeRad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-RO View Post
The countries and companies that jump on the EV bandwagon will come to regret it one day.
The opposite is more likely to be true.
Take a look at a documentary called The Dark Side of Green Energy

then wake up
Take a look at hundreds of other documentaries that make the opposite case. Better yet, read some peer reviewed research papers…

Anyone can create a documentary about anything. I bet there are ones about how great smoking is for your health as well. LOL.
Maaaan

you've got to be ignorant or delusional not to acknowledge we are raping the planet with removing FINITE resources at an alarming rate such as lithium, vanadium, Palladium, copper, ..... with such a high cost to the environment with the questionable mining practices in play to extract such minerals ..... to make batteries that Afterall get charged by electricity that is generated by gas or coal-fired power plants

..... in order to not burn fossil fuels in ICE engines that have become several hundred percent more efficient than those produced a mere 10 or 15 years ago

aaaaaand we have not yet quite quit the ICE engines, just imagine how bad it'll get when 2030 comes around ... but thank God, we've got Elon to mine Mars and bring all the lithium you need back to Earth once we've depleted all natural resources and RARE-EARTH minerals to exhaustion - after all, there is a reason they're called RARE

To top that, it is a known fact that the largest portion of pollutants are generated in agriculture and industries pumping out garbage you don't need but buy because capitalism forces you to without you knowing it. There are 25 million people in Australia but over 200 million cows and sheep whose methane release everytime they break wind could run ICE engines for millennia.

Manufacturing and agriculture produce over 80% of greenhouse gases that are choking the planet, NOT ICE ENGINES.

Do you not see the irony? Course not, you're wearing Rose-coloured glasses

BTW, have you given it any thought about how most of these batteries cannot be recycled with current technologies? Best not think about that I guess, just keep the Rose-coloured glasses on and keep smiling