Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Appreciate it man. Dog got into my last pair of sperrys, so picked up two pairs at the outlet the other week. Something about my shoe inserts she just loves lol, need to learn to put them away when I get home but sometimes laziness gets the best of me. In regards to the shoes, both are quite comfortable especially the dressier pair.
Brother your life sounds much like mine. I have a feeling you aren't lazy at all. You suffer from the same problem I do. There simply aren't enough hours in the day to get it all done. You have to pick and choose what doesn't get done or what can slide to ensure the priorities get met. Unfortunately, the stuff that slides always comes back to bite you in the ass later, when you have even less time to deal with it. My floors and dishes are what always takes a back seat to everything else.
Bingo man. Work probably a min of 60hrs a week. Usually let the small thing slide and they eventually end up costing me money, life is a son of a bitch lol. Always regret those small decisions. Just today I thought I could make it over a speed bump, didn't worry about, and cracked my front lip.... Luckily it is usually just the small stuff, blessed that there are never major issues!
Appreciate 0