Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I've shown this car to multiple people (...including women I date of have dated, as mentioned in other posts) and they've all liked it. Me stating that it's "in your face" isn't a criticism, but rather an observation of its significantly more aggressive styling relative to the cars that preceded it. The F8X was significantly more aggressive than the car that preceded it, albeit not as much as a G8X v. F8X comparison.
What I was referring to was how pretty this car is...or lack thereof. Here is a copy of a post I posted on another thread:

I think a lot of people think it's growing on them or they actually like it but in reality, they are drawn to it simply because it's different and over the top. I haven't found one person that actually thinks these monstrosities are beautiful or elegant. Nobody has commented on the beautiful and flowing and congruent lines because they simply don't exist. All the major BMW design cues that have won them praise for decades are gone. The front and the rear end don't even match each other and they're from completely different design styles.

Bottom line, it is so different and so obnoxious and that's the appeal. But wait till you put a US license plate on the front or no license plate that all and you will see this gaping bucktooth nightmare that's asymmetrical. Chris Harris described it the best:

"The new M3 and M4 appearing to have borrowed facial features from a yawning rabbit"
Well that's certainly an opinion and you are entitled to it. For me personally, I don't generally find M3's to be elegant nor beautiful. I think they are aggressive looking cars.
Appreciate 1
VetteGuy845.50