02-12-2021, 11:40 PM   #189
Bahamut
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcwilson0901 View Post
I can't agree more, and can't wait to get behind the wheel. This is truly a longtime dream come true.

I learned to drive on my mother's 1987 Subaru XT and my father's 1990 Ford Explorer Sport. Both were manual.

My first car ('87 300ZX) and my third car ('04 Dodge 1500), were automatics. I hate automatics. I don't feel like I'm really driving unless I'm in control of the clutch and the shifts.

The value of this stripper M3 to me is that I've dreamed of owning an M3 since I was a kid and...(for now) I can still get it with a manual transmission.

These automobiles are a dying breed, not only for the fact that people aren't buying (or don't know how to drive) manuals anymore...but because the transition to all electric cars is the Grimm Reaper come to collect.

I will keep this car until either I die or it does, and it's value will always be priceless to me.

I expect to take the keys in July and will definitely provide in update once I do so.
Congrats! This too will be my first BMW as well! I wanted to be part of the manual transmission BMW M series family before they decide to go hybrid or electric. Glad to see I'm not the only new BMW owner in this thread.
Appreciate 3
Scorp!on1514.50
JWG80M3233.00