Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesie View Post
I agree the dynamics may not be too different except for weight. Do we have info on turning radius for both cars? I believe the AWD will need more room to maneuver.
I doubt there is any difference, at all in turning radius. One of the first things I noticed about my xDrive was how ridiculously far the wheel turns for a car with 275 section tires, on the front. This thing literally has the turning radius of a Honda Civic.

EDIT: Nevertheless, there are still some minute but important differences between the M3 and M4 Competition and their xDrive-optioned counterparts. Although the conventional M3 and M4 have different gear ratios than the competition models, these remain unchanged with the xDrive variants. The steering ratio, however, drops from fifteen to one for rear-drive cars to 14.6 to one for xDrive cars. The turning radius appropriately grows from twenty feet to 20.7 with xDrive. Height and ground clearance are also increased for xDrive models, growing a tenth of an inch from 56.4 and 54.8 for the M3 and M4 to 56.5 and 54.9, and from 4.7 inches to 4.8 respectively.

Source: https://bimmerlife.com/2021/04/18/bm...and-m4-lineup/

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchinManWheels View Post
I'm completely sold on the performance of this vehicle but I'm going to wait for the facelift (literally)….
I wouldnt wait too long.
Attached Images

Last edited by Limegrntaln; 11-21-2021 at 04:58 AM..
Appreciate 2