View Single Post
      02-08-2023, 06:54 PM   #22
DavesZupra4
Banned
Rep
Drives: Z4 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM73 View Post
Is that a question or you're just assuming? And yes, you are the fan boy, it's the only thing on your posts that's not even debatable
No, a fanvoy is someone who quickly gets offended when criticized, and or is someone who bought an m3/4 DESPITE the same people complaining for nearly 10 years about how "the m3/4 are too big, it weighs too much", and now, all said the new grille design looked awful and that the f80/2 looked better, and yet still buys the m3/4. That's a fan boy.

Quote:
Alright, then we'll just tune the M4 to 700hp, get some decent suspension and brakes (actually easily doable, unlike xdrive on the Z4) and see who wins? See where you're getting with this? Throw enough money and time at any car, and it's not longer fair, now is it?
I was talking about an equal comparison where I also have 505hp and would fare better on track against an m4. Also, what are you smoking? The Z4 is pure rwd no xdrive is even offered for it. But xdrive is something the m3/4 has enabling even the worst drivers to always get off the line worry free with no wheelspin.
Also, if you get 700hp to beat me? Doesn't that just prove you win due to hp alone lol? Ok then I'll throw in pure turbos and similar suspension to yours so we're equal. I'd still win.

Quote:
So now after shitting on the M4's, you're shitting on the M2's. Doing great!!
Well I mean I had a M235i during all the years that car and driver rated it number 1 car in their top ten for years in a row. I didn't like the size and look of m3/4 back then, but when the m2 comp came out I got that. And bmw said the z4 beat the m2 comp on the nurburgring and I agree because my m2 comp was SLOWER on my local tracks vs the z4 even in stock.

Quote:
Easy there Max Verstappen, you're gonna break your Z4.
Got it for the wife but also because I liked the look and now I prefer driving it more. I still barely put 2000-3000 miles per year on it though. But roadsters are fun especially with thr b58. Try it, it's music to the ears in back roads or canyons with no cars around. 👍🏻. Also if I was a f1 driver I'd be David Coulthard or Mika hakkinen. McLaren from 1995-2005 all the way.

Quote:
So you want a LIGHTWEIGHT, SMALL, 2 seat open air TRACK CAR, and you get a Z4?? Makes sense

3400+lbs, 15+feet / 180"+, roadster ... For a minute there I thought you were talking about a Lotus!!

I wasn't even going to reply to this as I do actually think the car is good, but that's too funny!! Thank you!!

See above. Got it for the wife mostly. I had a gt3 when I was in Dubai back in 2014 and years around that time, so now my next track car is a c8 prob or definitely z06.

Also, 600lbs lighter than a m4 is a huge difference don't you think? Wanna do a time trial on a track with me? I have a feeling you'd be ages behind 😉
Appreciate 0