View Single Post
      02-06-2023, 05:57 PM   #19
DavesZupra4
Banned
Rep
Drives: Z4 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM73 View Post

I'm really close to getting a Z4 ... for my wife (no joke ). I've tried it back to back against my G82, and it's no contest ... it's on a different class, just like the Supra. Doesn't mean they're bad, far from it, but they're not on the same level.
Dude you test drove a z4 and then your m4 on the street and just went in a straight line and say it's no contest? And I'm the fan boy. Take it on thr track that's all I've ever stated. Never said it was "faster in a straight line". Of course it is it has 510hp that's underrated. Now tune a far less heavier z4 to 510hp and add an x drive and we'll see who wins. This isn't even debatable. The m4 weighs nearly 4000lbs. No thanks. Heck even the z4 weighs too much for me.

You guys forget the M2 comp was lauded by critics as the best m car ever including on the track. Well, I've tracked both and the z4 always gets better lap times. Always. And no its not that I "got better", I was pushing each car to the max it can handle and explain how the z4 beats a full m car on the track. Even bmw said the z4 beat the m2 comp on the nurburgring on their own tests. Yall can't. I just want a light weight small, 2 seat, (possibly open air)track car. And that's why my next car is a z06
Appreciate 0