View Single Post
      02-06-2023, 04:21 PM   #18
DavesZupra4
Banned
Rep
Drives: Z4 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
@OP the driver had no idea how to handle the car in the video. That's ridiculous.

FISH22 did you leave the back door open, again. You're letting flies in.

Bro, nobody gives 2 shits, or even 3 shits about your Z4. Its an M lite. I already went over to the Z4 section, from which you so mistakenly swayed away from, and the last 2 threads you created, over there, nobody read, either.

"Why do people get M3/4?" Because we like it, and the Z4 is a chick car.

"Because you want practicality and a longer car with 4 seats." So, the M4 has rear seats, but they're worthless if you're over 8 years old..

"If convertibles were popular" Well, they're not.

"and there was a z4m, it would beat the m3/4 for sure if it had the same hp and torque." But it doesn't. That's what we're paying the extra money for. I'm struggling to understand the point, here. It's a chick car. It looks like Pontiac Solstice, and nobody cared about that car either.

Your Z4 fanboy is showing.

This is all I can see when I picture someone driving around in a Z4, blasting the Peanuts theme song, with the top down. Shoot me your address, and I'll send you a scarf and some driving gloves for your birthday.
Ok dude stop crying the m4 is king. Thays why I'm getting a new 7 series as a family car instead I'm not "good enough" to join your "prestigious" club.

But no really the m4 was always too big anyway even the f80. Thays why I had a f87, and now, the g29? Why? I follow where the LEAST weight and smallest size is. To suggest that a smaller car that weighs less can handle better is blasphemy I suppose. But I already expected these responses hehe.

Also what does "chick" car mean? This sounds unbelievably insecure. So you bought a car just to show this image that your totally a "man"? Lmao. You know what. Are you in socal? Let's do time trials at big willow and bet money who will get a faster lap, you in your m4 or me in a plain "chicks car". The track has a lot of straights but I'm 100% sure you'll choke in the corners. Let's go
Appreciate 0