United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forzanerazzurri View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
That white center console is almost worth the price of admission, itself. Love seeing the carbon hood and trunk. Would be amazing to sign the floor of your own car, during production. I wouldn't even have anything to say. I would just be mesmerized, watching. I'd hit the engine shop and sneak some CP- Carrillo rods into the block.

Turn on the English subtitles if you don't speak German.
Isnt that just the plastic wrapping on the carbon fiber for delivery?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Deep View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibiza View Post
Who at BMW manufacturing approved this clown 🤡 to roam the factory floor? Doesn't look good from a quality control manufacturer perspective.
I was thinking the same thing, when he was signing the floor of his own car. Dude was kind of all over the place, getting in peoples way. I know these people have a set time limit that the chassis is at their station, to get things done.
He is a very known car youtuber in germany, I think even the biggest one and has a very very tight relationship with all german manufacturers, he even saw the Touring and CSL prototypes back then when the M3/M4 was announced, has some special connection to BMW…and it's his car anyway

Just u get some idea of his relationships

- See process and put some last parts on his Porsche GT3 (991)
- See and film whole process and help building his 1of1 Brabus G Class (G800) in the factory
- Driving most secret and never seen concept cars from Audi
- Visiting design studios from Audi, Porsche

He even opened a car museum recently where u see the carziest cars from all manufacturers that they offer him for the expo, changing all 6 months.

His videos offer sometimes very cool insights u normally would never see and I'm sure they are ok with disturbing for some minutes when they know potentially this can be watched by 2,4 million followers
Yeah, I'd think if you can get into the factory, like that, you definitely know someone. The last person I saw walk around the Dingolfing plant, like that, was Shmee150, and he's not even German.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anielsen71 View Post
He also has special connections to Audi.
Went up Pikes Peak in an special prototype Audi TT and got over taken by the original Audi S1 pikes peak edition.
He also has connections with Porsche. He's a Porsche technician by education
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forzanerazzurri View Post
Quote:
That white center console is almost worth the price of admission, itself. Love seeing the carbon hood and trunk. Would be amazing to sign the floor of your own car, during production. I wouldn't even have anything to say. I would just be mesmerized, watching. I'd hit the engine shop and sneak some CP- Carrillo rods into the block.

Turn on the English subtitles if you don't speak German.
Isnt that just the plastic wrapping on the carbon fiber for delivery?
It might be plastic, but I would be painting mine White after seeing it like that. Especially if my car was white on the outside.

Appreciate 0