Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibiza View Post
Who at BMW manufacturing approved this clown 🤡 to roam the factory floor? Doesn't look good from a quality control manufacturer perspective.
I was thinking the same thing, when he was signing the floor of his own car. Dude was kind of all over the place, getting in peoples way. I know these people have a set time limit that the chassis is at their station, to get things done.
He is a very known car youtuber in germany, I think even the biggest one and has a very very tight relationship with all german manufacturers, he even saw the Touring and CSL prototypes back then when the M3/M4 was announced, has some special connection to BMW…and it's his car anyway

Just u get some idea of his relationships

- See process and put some last parts on his Porsche GT3 (991)
- See and film whole process and help building his 1of1 Brabus G Class (G800) in the factory
- Driving most secret and never seen concept cars from Audi
- Visiting design studios from Audi, Porsche

He even opened a car museum recently where u see the carziest cars from all manufacturers that they offer him for the expo, changing all 6 months.

His videos offer sometimes very cool insights u normally would never see and I'm sure they are ok with disturbing for some minutes when they know potentially this can be watched by 2,4 million followers
Appreciate 4