12-31-2021, 02:34 PM   #10
Zircon
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M4CX, MT09, YZF-R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest View Post
Lol, I can answer that for you.

"We believe our design language must move forward with the times and our new models represent this new exciting direction focused on the driver but also on the emotion of driving, how dynamic it has become (marketing BS talk). For example our new M-cars are 4 wheel drive today, something in the 80s and 90s would be unthinkable (some deflecting). Moreover, our customers today in the very crucial markets in USA and China want that the cars look more aggressive, and reflect the performance they bring (right!)... As I mentioned, the I4 and IX which sport very bold new language in design are sold out and in very high demand. The recently shown XM SUV has received a great deal of coverage also (technically correct). We think our customers are very important to us and they really appreciate our cars and what the brand stands for".
And he would be right.
6 years ago I would NOT have gotten a BMW. Great driving machines but obsolete interior & exterior, engine & transmision troubles, lots of poor electronic components, bad software.

Today, things are looking a lot better.
I am getting my first BMW. An M4 Competion with xDrive. I like the aggresive look and the xDrive than can be switched off is great for somebody who doesn't want to keep more than one car. I have enough motorcycles
Appreciate 1
manuelf352.00