United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 xDrive

Garage List
2023 BMW M3 Competi ...  [8.57]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kz924 View Post
After reading this thread, I went to a muffler shop and paid 200 dollars to cut the forward resonator out and welded in two straight pipes. I noticed a definite improvement in the engine sound and I don't think I want both resonators deleted. I think one resonator deletion is plenty. This work took all of 20 minutes to complete after I just walked in. Attached are some images of the front and rear resonator, resonator deleted, and then straight pipes welded in. Love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kz924 View Post
After reading this thread, I went to a muffler shop and paid 200 dollars to cut the forward resonator out and welded in two straight pipes. I noticed a definite improvement in the engine sound and I don't think I want both resonators deleted. I think one resonator deletion is plenty. This work took all of 20 minutes to complete after I just walked in. Attached are some images of the front and rear resonator, resonator deleted, and then straight pipes welded in. Love it!
Please add sound clips I'm debating what to do and I'm planning on doing it tomorrow or day after. I have lots of questions about this setup.
Appreciate 0