View Single Post
      09-20-2022, 02:57 PM   #15
mthused
Private
Rep
Drives: 2023 50 Jahre M3, 2004 M3

Not MSRP, but not far over either.

Certainly not anywhere near the +20-30K some (deluded) dealers are asking for these...

After all, even though it's 1 of 500 of this version produced, it's only a cosmetic & options package (and a cheap M branded suitcase in the trunk ).

I do hate markups and have refused to pay them on a custom ordered car, but it makes (slightly) more sense to me on a car in stock and in very high demand. Odd time we're in...

Went for it since the time was right for still getting good value from my previous ride (F87). Not sure that will still be the case in 5-6 months when my custom ordered one _might_ have arrived. Likely a wash on the money I paid over, and I didn't have to wait anymore- at least that's what I'm telling myself.

The car came as ordered by the dealer, in Lime Rock Grey with sport seats and red calipers on steel brakes- not carbon buckets, but I actually didn't want them anyway.

I have driven M3s and M4s with the carbon buckets, but I decided against them early on for my daily driver. They're not THAT special, a bit less comfortable for me, and quite a bit less comfortable for my wife, so that's that.
Appreciate 0