kjx
///M ♥ Recycled Dinosaurs
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, BMW X5 45e

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
How cool would it be if they were right. However I was weak 36 and then week 37 and now my genius showed me a screenshot of my build order and it NOW says week 42. Also my status changed from production schedule to order received on Monday. I just don’t see how your people can be right. Although I hope they are.
So it’s possible that because it’s an individual color, its schedule may be a bit firmer at this point. Previously unknown to me, this was a week 31 allocation - according to one of the BMW NA geniuses I called. Between having already “slipped” 6 weeks, and being an order that goes through a bit more “explicit” scheduling, optimistically, it may stick.

That’s just me trying to explain what’s transpiring. I don’t actually believe it’s going to happen next week. What’s the difference between nearly 4 months and 4.5-5 more months to when I see the car - it’s all quite far off. Assuming 3 months to west coast and 2-3 weeks of production time, and a week to start of production in the best case.
Appreciate 0