10-28-2021, 05:00 PM   #65
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasEd View Post
I failed to mention that I also have the C8Z51 and the only way I got the car was from a flipper. The car had 1,200 miles on it when I got it. I'm not patient enough to wait a year or two for a car that I want now, hence I paid many thousands of $ over msrp. When available I might go for the Z06 from a flipper since I am an impatient guy.
I wouldn't have mind paying couple grand over MSRP to get a C8 immediately. The issue with that was, those that were canceled orders, were specs i didn't want. I saw a red C8 with silver wheels, body colored boomerang for 8 grand over. The 8 grand wasn't that bad, the spec was.

And while i didn't special order my C7Z when i got it, i was lucky to get the spec i wanted that was sitting on the lot. If there was a C8 stingray, that was available to drive off the lot the same day in a similar spec, i would have done that and i wouldn't have never got the M3 and wouldn't even be posting here.

But i looked into these things too late and it cost me.

But it's a good thing i did it right with the C8Z. Got on the waiting list early, hopefully getting a first MY 2023. Already inquiring about aftermarket companies doing exhausts for that car. It'll be my ferrari z06 lol
Appreciate 0