10-25-2021, 04:11 PM   #57
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salespunk View Post
This is backwards, it is all because of the people that don't flip them. Flipping puts more supply into the market so it should actually drive the price down assuming that supply is available (which it isn't).

Would love to see all of the flippers get handed their asses, but that is highly unlikely in this market. Even better would be to see a system like Ferrari had on the F50 where owners had to lease the cars for the first three years so they couldn't get rid of them. Just make it a one year lease at .9% interest or an option for a one year single payment lease for 0%. That would discourage people pretty quickly.
It has been on record that buyers have ordered 6 ot 7 stingrays. A lot of them posted it on the corvette forum. They all turned that into profit.

That is why i believe, and because of COVID too and the parts shortage, why used C8's, 2/3LT trims are going for 105-110k USED.

Flippers are the reason why dealers are doing up the cars. Trust me. They already said this is the reason why.
Appreciate 0