Sith Lord
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80X, Mazda 3 6MT (daily)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH22 View Post
I'm swapping OEM sensors over.

And non-issue to run different blends of 4S's on different axles. From what I've read, it's advised to not have different compounds of the 4S on the same axle.
I plan on doing the same. I ordered two 295/30/20 4S's from Discount Tire today. Also ordered black center caps with the red Rays logo from Evasive. And I ordered a stud conversion kit (75mm) and some lug nuts. from IND. All that is left now is to dismount tires and swap sensors, and then I'll get the wheels ceramic coated. Once all this is done, then I will see what spacers I need to replicate my existing OEM look with 15F 12R spacers.

What's the status on your wheels? I know you received them. Mine should be here on Sunday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timstah View Post
you could definitely get away with 12 in the front.

I actually upped it to 13mm. (I did have to trim the "L" on the front fender that protudes inwards) - I shaved it.

FYI for those who dont know...my specs are 20x10 +15 (+2 with 13mms spacer), and 20x11 +15 (no spacer in rear). I have about -1.9-2.0 camber all around)
285/30/20F, 295/30/20R (xdrive)

I haven't shaved the fins yet...it only rubs on reverse at more than 45 degree angle. Im going to investigate this this weekend!
Thanks for the information. I will definitely move my 12mm spacers up front then. What is this "L" piece on the front fender?