07-28-2021, 01:48 AM   #76
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
I'll jump in too I suppose. I am team Droid all the way. I like the functionality of the phone, the customization capabilities you don't get with iPhone and I like the vast phone choices available. Iphone is too simple, too done for you and you have to like it. No...no the hell I don'! I can buy an excellent phone using a better OS (IMO) AND a better camera out the box. My buddy has an I phone, and while he constantly gets one due to work, he has admitted that as a phone its pure shit. He says its ok with computing stuff & intigration as stated here, but if it werent for his job he'd have a droid. My 2 cents
It really just comes down to the user.

iPhone is great for people who just want to use it and don't really care about having much control over anything.

Android is for folks who want the ability to change settings and features to their liking and have developer options.

iPhone used to have the advantage of connectivity with other devices, but lately that's been changing also. For example, if you wanted your phone to connect to your vehicle iPhone was the way to go because Android Auto wasn't common and wasn't offered by manufactures, but now its becoming an option with a lot of new vehicles.

In the end both are still going to cause people to be addicted to online social recognition and acceptance through IG follows and FB likes, while contributing to the increase of awkward face-to-face social interaction and the spread of misinformation because no one is actually going to take the time to utilize the wealth of knowledge available at their fingertips, and will instead believe the opinions of uneducated tiktok "influencers" who dropped out of college to sell feet pics on onlyfans for $19.99/month.
Appreciate 0