Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2023 M340i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaom3in View Post
https://youtu.be/PklLnOZmRR4

Hey Everyone! I appreciate you guys coming to my post and although I'm not very active on here I wanted to post my personal review on my FiExhaust! I know there isn't that many Guys rocking this exhaust in my area, so this is why I decided to outside of the norm!

Before I get started I wanted to give a HUGE shoutout to FiExhaust themselves for sponsoring me with this amazing setup and AA Concepts for rocking with me since the moment I received my G80 M3 Comp X-drive!

Where do I even start?... The reason why I went with the FiExhaust system was simply because of a video online that I watched and heard the absolute beast of a growl that this exhaust expels at low and high rpm's. Please let it be known that in this post, I am not disrespecting ANY other company and their exhaust system for the G8X platform. Moving forward... as I was attending multiple car meets, BMW meets like UrbxnCanvxs and just any other G80 I saw, I noticed they were basically all using the same exhaust. At this point I looked online to see it for myself and the first system I came across being the FiExhaust I immediately fell in love and knew what I wanted.

At this point I reached out FiExhaust and got in touch with my guy Frenks and we made it happen. I had the exhaust on my doorstep in exactly 13 days as it was coming from overseas. Nest thing I know, i was at AA Concepts with Anthony and Abe and we knew the moment we opened the box, this was a different type of beast we have never encountered. Did I mention that the serial number I received [...]
Great review of the system and appreciate the sound clips! What does a full system cost? Their site doesn’t give full system cost without reaching out. Thanks for the help in narrowing down my exhaust options!
Appreciate 0