View Single Post
      02-23-2024, 12:22 PM   #1
Skyscraper
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M4 Competition

Garage List
Match UP10 DSP Installation

So first off. Get the Alpha One Amp. It's the Match UP 10 DSP with all the work done for you. I learned that a little too late.

If you did what I did and went to your local audio shop, that you've been going to since the 90's, and ended up with the Match Amp. This will help you get it working. I have an appointment next Thursday to have Rod's audio tuners do the final tweaking. I'll share that file with anyone. Just PM me.

In addition to the Match UP10DSP Amplifier you will need:
I'm sharing this because I couldn't find any information and struggled to get the amp to work. You have to have a laptop and download the software and base file. Right now the BMW

DSP PC-Tool 5 Software https://www.audiotec-fischer.de/en/t...ool/downloads/

The Sound Setup that works is for a G20 https://www.audiotec-fischer.de/en/m...ase/soundIndex

If you see a G8X listed in the future use it.

You need to open the Amp and install the analog card and switch the input voltage.

Important: My first mistake in installing.
The harness instructions state:
Important note: Before the first start-up the Highlevel input inside the UP 10DSP amplifier has to be set to the High Voltage Range (jumper position: Input G - H 32V). For more information about setting the input sensitivity please refer to page 35 of the UP 10DSP manual.

However speaking to the Match Tech the analog card does not need the high voltage setting because it only runs the center channel.
So leave the switch and jumper alone in the Analog card.
To be clear; You still need to set the main board to high voltage

My second mistake was thinking that the F32 sound setup would work. It won't. Make sure to use the G20 or the one I post.

I mounted it in front of and above the Factory DSP. Fits perfect and just screws to the inner panel. The harness is so simple. No explanation needed.

Make sure the radio volume is all the way down when first activated or do what I did and use the remote on input to activate the amp before any thing else is connected.
Power the amp and then start the software. If the Amp is not on you will just get a demo mode. After that just load the sound file and you're ready to plug it in a play.

Once I have a custom sound file for our cars I will post it up.

The reason I wrote this is the instructions are not clear and it took me three days and two tech calls to get the analog card and correct sound file loaded.
I hope this saves someone the frustration I went through.
Attached Images

Last edited by Skyscraper; 02-26-2024 at 12:59 PM..
Appreciate 3
bri10425937.00
M4Tejas788.00
evidence202.00