View Single Post
      05-27-2022, 12:25 PM   #15
gs1403
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 F82 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besharaf View Post
May have just pushed me out of an xDrive.

All is not lost, but I still hate BMW now lol. Price adjustments based on current economic climate my ass. Just reported record profits....
It's supply and demand. They just don't admit it. If it was purely "economic climate", the spreads would have been more consistent across the board. They know they can milk more money from the M customers. People buying M cars are more likely to be enthusiasts loyal to the brand or want a M car as a statement - less likely to shop around..less price elasticity of demand.

I was on the fence about carbon buckets - it's a definite no now. Might just do Skyscraper instead of Dravit Individual. And might uncheck exterior CF package. Or might just not buy this car and keep my F82. Whatever. Been giving too many shits for too long. Worst car buying experience, period.
2023 G82 M4 Competition / Dravit Grey Ind. / Silverstone/Black Full Merino / Carbon Fiber trim / Bi-color 826M / Executive / M Carbon Ceramic Brakes / Icon Adaptive LED Headlights / M Shadowline Lights / M Carbon Exterior
Appreciate 6