Besharaf
Captain
Rep
Drives: Thin Air

Garage List
2023 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs1403 View Post
I really hope there are some added standard options. Already know the CCBs I specced will make the $3700 price increase turn into $4k+.

BMW is really sticking it to people who've been waiting months for MY'22 allocations. 'Oh sorry, you don't get a car this year. Here's a $4k price increase, f*ck you'. Don't think I'm interested in paying likely over $5k more on top of higher rates for the same exact car by virtue of missing out on a MY'22 allocation. Those who got and financed this car at 0.9% just even earlier this year are paying a lot less for it. Just about done with this sh!tshow.
Based on the Jahre models, Carbon Buckets may also go to $4500. I was about to pull a trigger on a low mileage F80 with amazing interest rates at the time and said why not go to a newer model, the price difference isn't that much.

My ~$85k build with rates around 1.9% quickly became +$90k with rates hovering around 3-5% in a matter of a few months.

Really clowned myself. I'm still going to stick it out as I don't have a car at the moment, but hey BMW, screw you.
Appreciate 0