View Single Post
      10-25-2021, 12:25 AM   #83
BushwoodCC
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M3 Comp xDrive

I've been surprised at how much of a daily driver my G80 has been the past month. I've driven it literally everyday and it is amazingly well mannered when in comfort mode. Then you push one of the M buttons and look out! It transforms instantly into a beast. Push it again, and its back to being a comfortable luxury sedan. Kind of a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I love being in one of the M modes around town and then going into low profile mode as soon as I turn the corner into my neighborhood.

My M3 fits 5 people (not 4) and I've used it a lot for driving little girls to soccer practice, and I haven't had any complaints...well I did have one girl say she felt sick, but that was an anomaly, lol. Absolutely a daily driver IMHO.

Also, I got all the driver assist options on my car, and it is awesome! It is basically full self driving in stop and go traffic. I found it to be extremely useful, especially in a car that just wants to go fast, it's nice to chill out and let the car drive for awhile instead of getting frustrated. Sell the other one, the M3 is the only car you will want to drive. Trust me. I look for any excuse to take the car out. I can't imagine letting it sit in the garage while I drove some other subpar car around town.
Appreciate 0