View Single Post
      10-11-2023, 02:58 PM   #54
jeff.m3
Major
Rep
Drives: G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris s View Post
My OG homey jeff.m3 Still killing the game!
Thanks Chris!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0LL0T0MASI View Post
Beautiful build & setup! You know, I have to say, the chrome badges are almost like a badge of honor, because you know what they mean 😉. I was originally going to swap them out for black on my new Dravit Grey G80 I picked up last week, but they surprisingly look really nice and I find them way less common on the road with all those xDrive competitions out there. Have decided to return the black badges 😂
Thanks! Likewise, I despised them at first, but they grew on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0LL0T0MASI View Post
I wish this were so but my 2018 F80 6spd was stolen once 😭 Those old school thieves are still out there!
Sorry to hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT6 View Post
My 2001 e46 330i with sports and premium PKG had an illuminated MT shift knob. I would have liked it in my G80.
I need the M5 shift knob swap in my e92's and loved the illuminated and weighted knob. I've changed the G80 to the M Performance. I'll update the post with a pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim B View Post
My 2015 F82 M4 had a lighted shift knob also. I wonder why BMW did away with that on the G8x cars.
Not sure why either. It looks far better at night lit up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDS2015 View Post
Nice spec!

Mine is Atlantis over Ivory Buckets. It seems like there’s a lot of Atlantis cars!
Beautiful build, congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen0s View Post
It's lovely color but it just doesn't have the same affect of dubsesd f80 m3
Lukasz set the bar far too high for the Atlantis color. Mine is no where near his level. His F80 was one of my main inspirations to go with Atlantis on this build.
2008 E92 M3 Jerez/Bamboo: SOLD | 2011 E92 M3 Alpine White/Fox Red: SOLD | 2016 F80 M3 Santorini Blue/Amaro Brown: SOLD | 2015 F10 M5 Monte Carlo Blue/Black Novillo: SOLD | 2008 E92 M3 Alpine White/Black Novillo: SOLD | 2023 G80 M3 Atlantis Blue/Kyalami Orange
Appreciate 1
chris s1251.00