03-15-2023, 01:00 PM   #11
Forzanerazzurri
Banned
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 Coupe/G80 M3CX

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkr15 View Post
After his comments and him making a pig face 2 years ago he holds very little meaning for me. Atleast Clarkson stands his ground and still says a 911 is a beetle.
Get a load of this Chris Harris "gem". Literally every line was or has turned out to be wrong.

https://jalopnik.com/lamborghinis-ar...t-d-1654408306

"So I really do think Lamborghini is in trouble. Even after all these years of German ownership it doesn't sit easily within the VW Group. The Huracan will have the new Audi R8 – effectively the same car – snapping at its heels and it can't (thankfully, some might say) expand into SUVs and big sedans because that's Porsche and Bentley's role. Of course, what Lambo should be doing is making million-dollar low volume specials, but when it does that we get the Veneno, which next to the LaFerrari and friends looked like a self-build by someone harboring severe penis-envy.

Can the Asterion stop the rot? I hope so. It's a brilliant concept and were it to make production it would be the perfect antibiotic to counter the germs of understeer, if indeed they can purge the thing of generic Lambo-understeer.

If they don't build it, then I think the future is bleak, at least until someone asserts themselves in a De Montezemolo-style intervention."
Appreciate 4
JustChris17483.00
Sedan_Clan24980.50
Nkr151122.00