03-08-2021, 01:37 PM   #45
M3AWD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3 AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmym3 View Post
Here you go. Let me know what specific items you still want to see.
I would recommend the investment. To get the equivalent of after market carbon fiber accessories would cost well over $5000 installed. I think it's a bargain at $4700.
Thank you! The front & rear pics you posted show the CF well against the gloss black trim and Portimao Blue paint. I think it's a go for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick955 View Post
It's just not worth that crazy $4700. You get a few pieces of CF. If they included the side skirts, grill, and other shiny black pieces, perhaps... but you don't even get CF on the side plates! Wait for aftermarket and you'll get them all for a fraction of that price. I also think the spoiler is a bit too small. It just doesn't seem to compliment those big side skirts and the other front and rear plastics which are all quite large. I'll look for aftermarket, maybe a 1/2 or 1" taller.
I like the design & look of the OEM CF parts, specially the intakes & diffuser. I prefer OEM vs. aftermarket now that I entered the 40's

I'm thinking the aftermarket will offer some nice options but to get BMW-like quality the price isn't going to be less than $3k buying them in bits & pieces. Then there's installation and what to do with the stock parts.

I'll pay a premium for OEM but I want to make sure the color of the car allows the CF parts to pop, unlike on Black or Dravit Grey for example! They will look perfect on colors like Alpine White or Brooklyn Grey.

2022 G80 M3 Comp M xDrive
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25259.50
JTO245277.50