View Single Post
      04-25-2022, 05:39 PM   #17
Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
I don't know anything about these shops, as I live in California, so, I can't comment on that. I just have experience with the types of PPF being used. I'd like to highly recommend using STek DynoShield, if either of the shops use it. It's probably has the best clarity out of all of the PPF that I've seen.

I would also ask specific questions on how they plan to install the PPF, for the price. I paid to have my entire car wrapped in PPF. I realize it's not for everyone. but my detailer had my car about 14 days, and, I thought that was an astronomical amount of time to have a car, but after I got an explanation of what they were going to be doing, and after they showed me some cars that were parked for people to come pickup, I was stunned at what could be accomplished.

Wash
Decon
Clay
Inspect paint
2 Stage Polish
Re-Wash
IPA Wipedown
Remove door handles, front and rear headlights, mirrors, roof rails, wing.
Install full one piece STek DynoShield PPF on all exterior surfaces to include doors and trunk in one piece. Mirror caps and side skirts, removed for PPF, reinstalled.
reinstall door handles, then PPF handles. PPF Carbon wing and reinstall over PPF.
2 coats of self healing Feynlabs Ceramic coating, cured panel by panel with an I/R heat lamp.
Wheels removed, and CCB calipers cleaned and ceramic coated with Feynlabs Wheel and I/R cured. Wheels double coated, I/R cured, and reinstalled.
Install STek DynoFlex on outer windshield, and ceramic coat.

Time at Shop: 14 Days
Cost: $8,550.
Discount: Veteran + referral of 3 other customers that spent over $5,000 each.
OTD Price: $7,000

Appreciate 0