F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
BS !!!
HAM's Rocket PU was 0.5/0.8 sec. faster . The Merc's Rocket pace was incredible !

20 laps MAX's defence was outstanding to stay out of HAM's DRS range .
But HAM's Rocket was so much faster and MAX didn't had a chance ..

If HAM's Rocket Warp-Speed remains so fast at Yas Marina , then it's over for MAX ...
Of course it has to be driven first ...and situations can change very quickly in F1

The only answer that Red Bull has is to swap MAX's PU to be faster at Yas Marina ..
The downside is a 5 P penalty , but how it looks like to get more pace I think they have to do it anyway ..

BTW : As I said , the Jeddah track is a cars graveyard !
1) Nope, the straightline trap speeds were immensely close and in the same 3-10 kph window as before (brazil & qatar), Lewis was also not the fastest in terms of trap speed so nothing abnormal here. I will post the full speed trap data again shortly. So that rocketship engine excuse is tired and old, it also means the flexiwing accusations are garbage (shows you how good your information is) as the speed deltas remain smiliar.

2) As per m5rick redbull were unphased and not worried about mercede's straight line speed here.

3) Redbull was clearly faster in the corners leading to a faster overall package as per quali showing what they could do. Yet Lewis was able to get the fastest lap with a broken front wing on the Hard compound tires, if that was max you'd be all over him saying driver difference. Guess Lewis is making the difference.

4) Yup alot of cars crashed here...
irunalot1518.00
minn1914070.50