View Single Post
      11-28-2021, 08:33 PM   #313
JosipZ
Private
Rep
Drives: 22 M4 Xdrive Dravit Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjx View Post
Well, it turns out the truck carrying my car and two others bound for them broke down in South Oregon and the driver never bothered to inform the dealership. They are trying to figure out if they need to send another truck down to get the cars, or if the truck's going to get itself sorted soon.

They were also hoping to book these sales by the end of the month but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen now.

They said they can't imagine the car's more than 5 hours away if the truck was functional.
Oh man that's bad luck! Hope you get your car soon.

I only have one thing annoying me with my build. My sales person and I specced the car of the bmwusa.com generic website that we can all use. That one doesn't show any option for the surround view cameras(front, sides and back with birdview). I had no idea my car would be missing this and reading forums it's apparently a thing called parking assistance plus? Did they tell you about this? I'm kind of annoyed I don't have this to be honest, but I had no clue it existed as I was never told about it while speccing out my car. I'm stuck with the old school sensors for the front and a pretty shitty resolution camera for the back now.
Appreciate 0