View Single Post
      12-05-2020, 05:00 PM   #181
solstice
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
I certainly appreciate his technical contributions and have implored him to stay no matter. This community is in shambles of late and we are certainly better off with him,

That being said, CanAutM3 and I don't agree on anything these days. Such is life.
I trust CanAutM3’s technical knowledge more than most here and enjoy discussing with him but I don’t agree with him that we are at a stage where we can judge the merits of the car fairly and trash it. IMO the new car has a lot going for it and chances are good it is a stormer.

Will it be more costly to run on the track? No doubt but nowhere near the car he is getting
On that topic, just got our Cayenne back from yearly oil service and swapping a faulty central locking actuator. $1500...and they tried to sell me a new cardan shaft for $4k claiming that it leaked oil, lol. I asked to talk to the technician and it was as expected a session of foot scraping, backtracking from that bs. CanAutM3 going to need that technical knowledge cause these dealers are used to selling bridges to rich clueless folks.

Last edited by solstice; 12-05-2020 at 06:29 PM..
Appreciate 2
Scorp!on1511.50
duky1316.50