CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp!on View Post
I've read now quiet a few posts from you and no offense to you but some points i'd like to say.

- We get it, you hate the new M3/M4.
- You don't miss a chance on any thread to speak bad about that generation but you didn't even set a feet in that car
- BMW is going new ways. So what? It's their philosophy, like it or not! I appreciate their courage to go complete new ways regarding the design! compared with porsche or audi which look since 50 yrs the same!
- you wan't a daily driver and track ability? you get it with the M3/M4, at least regarding the numbers! you have absoloutely no idea what the engineers thought when creating the cars and i'm pretty damn sure they know much more about how to build a car than you.
it's heavier, so what? are you hunting lap times? are you running a Championship with your car? or do you just want to have fun with it?
who tells you you won't have it with that car? you didn't try!
- you change now your M4 with a Porsche whatever number. Good for you! you have the money to spend the double amount of an M3, happy for you. Now go to the Porsche Forum and be happy there and stop flaming here, it's annoying.

There are people here who like that car and like to discuss about it, and it's also okay to point sometimes out the negative aspects but your post's are really getting tiring and boring...Jesus every manufactor has stuff which people may like or don't.
You make the impression to be that kind of guy who want's to keep tradition in every aspect at every cost no matter on what topic.
Screw evolution, right?

oh and p.s.
at least in this segment they are still offering MT. Thank you BMW !
Actually no, you don't get it. You're probably too new around here...

Previous cars: M4cs 2019 F82 Limerock Grey / M4 2015 F82 Silverstone / M3 2008 E92 Silverstone / M3 2002 E46 Carbon Black

Last edited by CanAutM3; 12-04-2020 at 06:47 PM..
Appreciate 3
stein_325i25083.00
six75LT916.50