View Single Post
      11-25-2020, 10:21 PM   #150
solstice
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
I am indeed quite excited, but also a bit nostalgic for leaving ///M behind. I really love my M4cs. What they did to the G8X pushed me over the edge though. My wife also strongly encouraged me to take the leap as I am turning 50 next year. I am looking at a summer 2021 delivery. I could have had a May production but I am still hoping for a possible ED, so I took a June production. I am going for the base TT and not the -S though. I figure 572hp in a ~3,500lb car should be plenty and save me ~23k USD over the TT-S. We are getting rather sweet pricing in Canada, my build added up to 165k USD which includes ~26k USD of options (mostly took the go-fast goodies like S-PASM, PDCC/PVM+, CF roof+mirrors, Sport exhaust, Race-Tex steering wheel). Not getting much of a discount off MSRP though.
That’s so awesome! Euro delivery is still a $0 proposition I guess? And welcome to Porsche where discounts from msrp are more often than not symbolic. The cars though...wowsa.

I’m taking the Cayenne in for yearly oil service and repair of the central lock on one of the rear doors on Friday. Wish me luck to leave with a sub $1k bill...
Appreciate 1
CanAutM321116.50