United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M4 CS

Garage List
2019 M4CS  [0.00]
[QUOTE=MKSixer;26850665]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post

Something is going wrong with the quote algorithm.

It was a perfectly legitimate place to overtake and I don't think BUT tried to take him out. I believe that the rain combined with the spray made it impossible to see and the standing water caused the tank slapper. A racing incident but HAM was the victim. He was passing BUT like a freight train before he was shunted off. Ah well.

In truth, this and many other similar incidents, are why I am enjoying this period of HAMs performance. I could name 20 races where I nearly had strokes watching hapless pit stops, cars on fire, transmission failures, engine failures, bad pit wall calls, a couple of mental fades and Ferrari International Assistance which ruined races and championships.

I am enjoying this as are many other long-suffering Hamilton fans.

As an aside, McLaren coming back to Mercedes is also sweet music to my ears. Darth Dennis should have NEVER gone to Honda. He threw away a 20 or so year relationship because of a temper tantrum about MGP.

McLaren-Mercedes. The order of the universe has been restored.

Cheers-mk
Incidents stroke inducing? how about Hamilton Rosberg, I think it was Spain where ROS was in harvest mode and HAM went up the right side?
Appreciate 2
M5Rick58879.50
MKSixer34171.50