View Single Post
      10-22-2020, 01:10 AM   #26
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
This conversation/argument has been taking place in almost every other F1 thread, particularly those about HAM. I'm an unabashed and unapologetic Lewis Hamilton fan. I've been watching his career since 2004/2005 and F1 in general for over 45 years.

There are those here that are unapologetic Max Verstappen fans and I actually have no problem with that.

Where my problem exist is that a narrative exist that Max is a candidate for GOAT after 9 wins, 2 poles and 30 odd podiums in 5+ years on Formula One and is better than Lewis as a driver. In my estimation, it isn't reasonable to say he is a candidate for GOAT since he has no WDCs and many other parameters.

Here is the ask of the thread. Who is better...Lewis or Max and provide EVIDENCE of why that is so. "I just think he is" won't get the job done.

Thread/Forum meltdown in 3, 2, 1...

Edit: HAM on top, VER second.
Putting on a poll is a panic measure by you to cover up the deficiencies of machinery used by both drivers.
You have made comparisons so I'll make one,I'll try and keep it simple and straightforward,so if two runners were to run around a running track that did not allow spike trainers but one did and it was allowed afterwards then who would likely win ...I rest my case.

Last edited by M5Rick; 10-22-2020 at 02:43 AM..
Appreciate 1