Drives: M3, X7, MY

Garage List
24 BMW M3  [10.00]
24 BMW X7  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by beden1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vj123 View Post
Based on the poll in this thread (LINK), more than 60% of the G8x owners are first time M buyers. BMW might be catering these platforms to a new set of audience.

Also I think C63 potential buyers are flocking to G8x platform as next generation C63 is going to have a 4 cylinder hybrid powertrain.
This is the first M car that I've purchased since my E90 M3. The subsequent models in-between just didn't do it for me. Nothing exciting at all since BMW went with a bloated look and no personality. I decided to go to Porsche with a 911 GTS until I just went back to BMW (my 8th BMW) with the G82.

I'm really excited about this car including the way it looks in real life, and how it performs way beyond what I was hoping for while doing my research and taking an initial test drive.

Yes, because I have been a BMW owner since 1979, I was initially set back by the dramatic front-end styling that I saw in pictures including the grill. But, when I first saw one at the BMW dealer, I instantly decided that I had to have one, and I'm now one very happy owner.
I agree, in some ways the front end looks almost F1 to me and I've grown to appreciate the look. Very unique. I wish it had some real intakes though like my e93. I'm taking delivery soon of my fourth M3 in CX form. The performance will be exhilarating and tops the model 3 performance. I've seen 10.6s runs online in the 1/4 mi. Should be a blast to drive with AWD. Edit: 1/4 in 10.6 wasn't stock. Low 11s for sure though.
Appreciate 2
beden1511.00
M4Tejas788.00