01-25-2022, 11:08 AM   #5
Drift Master
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
The main thing about ordering your car, is getting exactly what you want, and not telling yourself, "oh, I'll get it later," because everything on the flip side, is twice as much. If you want the carbon buckets, get them for the $3,800. they cost $22,000 at the parts counter. Same thing with the laser lights. They're $7,300 later. Carbon fiber exterior, $4,700, well it's $11,250 if you don't order it with the car.

I clicked every box except carbon buckets and carbon exterior package. I went to recheck carbon exterior package, and my car went into 150 status that morning, and I missed out. And I've spent twice as much money, getting everting after the fact.

The wireless charger in all cars, is junk. BMW is no exception. It gets the phone extremely hot and chargers like 5% an hour. I'm glad it was deleted for a short time when I ordered my car.

I probably could have done without the m driver package. It's really just $2,500 to raise the top speed from 155 to 180. You get a free track day, but I'll probably never find the time to use it.
Yeah I am planing to ditch the wireless charging, I have a wired charger and 5 Amp it fills up my phone in no time, I have wireless on my car now and I tend to never use.
500$ saved thx

More money for Mods 😂
Appreciate 2
Limegrntaln13472.00