View Single Post
      05-26-2019, 04:51 PM   #28
Jbmw98
Private
Rep
Drives: none

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
If not bmw then where do you turn? It's not like the other German brands have viable alternatives to the m3 if you prioritize driving feel/fun over comfort and luxury. And if you want a stick there is literally nothing else in the segment unless you pony up for a Porsche.

As for bmw not listening, I don't see it that way at all. In fact, it seems like the complete opposite. The single biggest complaint about the f80 has been lack of traction for which bmw will now be offering awd. Another huge complaint is centered around the DCT which people complain isn't smooth and has odd tendencies in day to day living. They are now going with a traditional automatic which should be much smoother and more livable. Also, they seem dead set on still offering a manual transmission for those die hard fans.

So what exactly are they not doing that you think they should be? Or is this the case of the grass isn't always greener.
The design language being debated on the new G80 is beyond hideous. Hell, I'd like them to build off the M340i and give it the proper M treatment. Not making the thing look like a large mouth bass.
Appreciate 0