View Single Post
      07-12-2021, 01:59 PM   #47
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
This will not earn me any fans, but I seem to be hellbent on not having fans as of late. This sums up my opinion.

As I have heard religious people speak on this subject, the only answer I have ever received is that "God has a plan that we don't understand." I guess all things fall under that category.

I don't buy that "God has a plan" bullshit whatsoever. You hurt a child, you are despicable. End of story. This goes for Gods as well. I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me as well, but I cannot get over someone (or something) having the 'power' to create worlds, but cannot protect children..... WTF.

This is why I couldn't be a cop. Anything to do with children and I become over emotional. I saw the video of the 6 yr old girl who was rescued from being kidnapped in Kentucky last week. Watching the full police video camera footage had me choked up. I would have beat that man to oblivion for traumatizing that little girl, like he did. Momma bear mode would have activated. Amygdala hijacked..
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
Buug95917433.50