Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 M60i

Garage List
2024 BMW X5 M60i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaevictis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
Anyone at Port Hueneme seen movement on the RAM stop sale recently.

My G89 got there on 11/5 and so far no change in status. Granted it hasn't been very long at all but more so wondering if anyone has seen the stop sale lifted recently to get an idea of if parts are even available and they are working their way down the long line of cars.

Still trying to remain hopeful for delivery before Thanksgiving.
My G80 arrived there on 10/28 and I've been sitting around waiting for a RAM... Hoping I get it before Thanksgiving as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadDoc View Post
My car has been at Port Hueneme since 10/28 with the RAM stop sale. I called BMW to get an update and the person said he received an email that stated there has been or soon will be a resupply of RAM parts that will close many of the open stop sale's. He also said my car should be delivered to the dealer next Wednesday. I am not holding my breath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimmy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
Anyone at Port Hueneme seen movement on the RAM stop sale recently.

My G89 got there on 11/5 and so far no change in status. Granted it hasn't been very long at all but more so wondering if anyone has seen the stop sale lifted recently to get an idea of if parts are even available and they are working their way down the long line of cars.

Still trying to remain hopeful for delivery before Thanksgiving.
All my dealer said is there's no ETA and to just expect it to be finished at some point and delivered.
Here's to hoping they get a fairly large supply of the modules soon and can clear all our cars! Bummed to hear things have slowed way down at this point though.

Current - 2024 G05 X5 ///M60i in Java Green
Past - 2005 E53 X5 3.0i in Titanium Silver; 2008 E92 335i in Montego Blue; 2019 G01 X3 M40i in Glacier Silver; 2022 G80 M3 Competition in Twilight Purple
Appreciate 2
dimmy169.00
Limegrntaln13472.00