United_States
Rep
Drives: 22 G83 comp & 2024 X5 M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by golovko View Post
I think in his case they just call it "delivery"
Lol. yup. Or maybe a "Welt Delivery" since I think they have to pay extra for it.

Do you think any of the Europeans are jealous of our PCD experience? I'd still take an ED any day, but if you are a reasonable distance PCD is a nice 2nd place experience.
Or how bout a US East coast customer can do dual ED/PCD deliveries? I have done 2 duals, 3 ED's and 9 PCD's (10th PCD will be for the G83). The wait is killing me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuntyb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3AWD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachinesWithSouls View Post
I don't think it buys you anything. Just depends what you like
I'm interested in [COLOR="Blue"]BLUE[/COLOR] in general and from the standard colors Tanzanite is too dark for my taste so I'm set on Portimao unless another blue like MBB is offered as standard on the M xDrive. Would love to see MBB & PB side by side to see if the extra $ for MBB is worth it!
I really love my MBB, but wouldn't pay $5k for it. I had a Tanzanite F80, and that was extra, but worth it imho. Very special color, but slightly more work to keep it looking good versus something like MBB.

PB looks fine, especially for zero cost, but doesn't look as good as either MBB or TB imho. Have you considered Hera Mica Blue or Avus Blue? HM is far and away my favorite blue, like TB with more purple in it. Pops a bit more than TB, not as dark.
Agree with TB, as that's what I had on my former F83 and will order for my future G83. Looking forward to the "family photo" with my MBB X5M comp- contrasting the two blues. I'm fortunate to live by the coast and have a majority of sunny days as the BMW blues just pop.