Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 Model S P100D

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilalien View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by codestar View Post
For any BC people looking for recs on dealers, I was actually shocked at the terrible service of every dealer except The BMW Store in Vancouver. Hope you have better luck than I did
I definitely did, and have great experiences at Brian Jessel (including Valentino). Sorry you didn't. When I'm there, I'm usually a very casually dressed "white guy", pretty obviously not even slightly concerned about the cars as a "status symbol" like most of the people wandering around the showroom. That gets me ignored at Audi dealerships, and gets them $0

I've heard a lot of people have inconsistent experiences across multiple dealerships, I write it off to catching people on a bad day vs a good day. Building a good relationship at a dealership helps, perhaps.
Yes I'm sure there are lots of good experiences from those dealerships, I was just surprised at the string of bad luck trying to check out one vehicle.

What really stuck with me from the failed test drive and subsequent phone convo with the Brian jessel rep was that the 6MT was still listed for weeks afterwards. And I was completely dismissed for no apparent reason. The SA that I placed my 22 g82 xdrive order with commented on the fiasco saying that bringing over the loaded model instead of the requested model was one of the oldest (and frowned upon) tricks in the book for sales but they had no idea why they would essentially lie over the phone afterwards about having sold and not bringing anything else in

My experiences at BJ prior to this were all good, including picking up my 435
Appreciate 1
evilalien450.50