View Single Post
      03-23-2021, 03:31 PM   #15
frankiebones
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Fire Orange G80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeniusAdam View Post
Yes, they should be ready for the harnesses. Also the headrest cushion is removable for helmet, as was stated already. I would just like to point out that it is not velcroed but there are screws holding it in place.

BMW M is really serious about the track possibilities of the car. You can order it from the factory on the semislicks...
Also there is detachable cover for the air vent to the front brakes to improve cooling on the track, and it is recomended to switch the racing brake pads before tracking the car (not for CCB). And list goes on
They are so serious about the track possibilities that they did the one thing most that disqualifies it as a track car for most of us (adding a sh*t ton of weight)? You'll get a VERY rare negative comment from me on that one. The majority of the people who regularly track their cars (myself included) won't even consider the car because of the weight. If they have it as a street car they will use a 2nd car as their track car.

It's the the M5 CS. People who can afford that are not likely to take it to the track because they have other options available.
Appreciate 0