01-30-2023, 01:50 PM   #24
wtwo3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
If you are going to try and ask for it, asking when you arrive isn't the time. They get the cars out and gassed up the night before and set them out for the next day. We went over to the PC to take some pics the day we arrived and they were getting the M8 fueled up for the next day. We stuck up a conversation with the guy about it. So it would be too late to try it when you arrive. You'd need to ask when you set up the appointment or certainly awhile before anyway.
It's not really a big deal... if I only get to drive one car on the track I'd pick the G80 anyway. It was more a question about what goes down the day of... do they have a few different types of cars and the main focus is similar to your own car and you get to have some seat time in the others, or is it ONLY the car similar to your own. I've heard different descriptions for PCD... it's to get you comfortable with your own car at the limits.... it's a preview of M track days... etc. So for someone who's never done it before, there's lots of little unanswered questions that'll come clear the day of. Everything I'm hoping for I've already requested by contacting them directly (delivery in the afternoon instead of the morning, etc)

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Appreciate 0