02-07-2024, 01:45 PM   #24
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcefed View Post
Your post came off as unfriendly imo, if that's how you want to reply to customers and for others to see you that's fine, but a shorter, to the point and up beat response would be better for everyone to see.
Context is important here. When OP states that they asked for expedited shipping and it has not yet shipped, it might lead others without the whole story to believe I promised him expedited shipping and failed to deliver.

In reality, OP proposed paying extra for faster delivery, which I declined, explaining that I couldn't guarantee expedited shipping since I'm not the shipper in this case (it's active). Without providing this context, a future customer might contact me, concerned that we don't process orders promptly based on what they've read, or they might prematurely worry about their order's timing due to misconceptions formed from online posts (and this happens all the time, where a customer is already upset before even talking to me because of some post they read online). This is why it's important to me to address these issues by providing the context.

Explaining the situation to you, who isn't directly involved, feels somewhat uncomfortable, to be honest. However, I do appreciate your feedback. If my response seemed unfriendly and upset OP, that was not my intention, and i am willing to apologize for any misunderstanding.

Phone number 702-494-9435

Last edited by mike@x-ph.com; 02-07-2024 at 02:00 PM..
Appreciate 1
Skyscraper2265.00