11-25-2021, 11:47 AM   #14
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
And... as an added point to that - 99% of the population has no idea that CCB even exist let alone that you paid an extra $8k for them. I'm a car guy and I have no clue if Mercedes or any of the other manufacturers offer them (I'm sure they do) and if they do are they a different color?
I am not against CCB's. So i don't want my posts to be misleading. And i only been on this forum for a couple of months but i already know how people use these cars. Most of them garage queen them which is fine. Some people daily them which is awesome. And some people track them, which is even more awesome.

All i was saying is that CCB's, for the street, make noise. Fact. You do NOT need them for the street as they are only beneficial when you're stomping on the brakes over and over and over, IE: on the track. That's where they shine. When normal steel brakes will start to fade, your brake pedal getting mushy, CCB's will still provide more than sufficient braking power for longer periods of time.

I'm a car guy just as much as people here. When i see CCB's on the street am i impressed? Fuck no lol. To me, i just think, "that dude wasted his money on CCB's and i bet he isn't even tracking the car".

What impresses me is when i see a car dirty, sooty tail pipes, because i know that owner is driving the car lol
Appreciate 1
pateke198.00