View Single Post
      11-29-2020, 09:26 AM   #72
SickGTR
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1000whpGTR/ F-82 YAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by karguy95 View Post
Umm sir, the only reason people still buy GTR's is due to the fanboys lol you cant even find a stock one that hasn't been full bolt on and a e85 tune. You are one of those bashing the G8X just because of a cosmetics this car will leave all the i doubter like this and imo the GTR is not a good looking car by any means people buy them because of the their performance potential and fanboy-ism. Which will be the case for the G8X yes its not a looker for most people but people will still buy it. I would buy a 340I before buying a GTR don't wanna be the 100th GTR at the car meet showing everyone how far my flames can go.
OK. I have both cars. Of course at a car show you will see a bunch of GTRs. That being said, If I see 1 every 2 weeks that's a lot. WAY MORE m3/m4's running around than GTRs. That is FACT. That for me is one reason I like my GTR. I barely see any around!!! Just in my neighborhood there are 3 M4 Say what you want about the GTR. Thank god Nissan did bring it out. It shook up the Scene like crazy. Everyone has been playing catch up ever since. Plus, if you haven't been in one and hit rolling anti-lag with 950 FT/lbs ready to go It's SICK. Nothing like surprising some street bikes on the Atlantic City expressway every summer. It never gets old
Appreciate 1
JTO245276.00