m
United_States
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooshay View Post
You’re a funny guy. They sell at msrp, so you think they have M3/4 just sitting around or allocations with no buyers? Everyone goes to them to buy or go on the waiting list. That’s the reality of buying an M3/4 right now.
I think what he was saying, even though he was being sarcastic, is a dealership claiming to sell something at MSRP that they don’t have and won’t have it’s really a meaningless statement. I think what you are saying is that these dealerships sell these things at MSRP during normal times when they have them. Most dealerships, hell most businesses, no, all smart businesses are going to sell their products at what people will pay for them. It’s nothing personal it’s just business. I paid MSRP for both my G80s in the year 2021. That same dealership, when they actually get an allocation is getting 20K over now. We can complain and whine all we want but unfortunately there are people paying them for it. Their last four allocations in fact. If you put your house up for sale and you thought a fair price was 600 K and someone offered you that and then I came along and offered you 700 K what are you going to do? Don’t bother answering because we all know what you would do.

Thank you

Just tired of hearing " MSRP" fantasy's in socal with 25 person waiting lists and these dealers aren't getting shit.
Appreciate 0