View Single Post
      01-23-2021, 04:56 PM   #371
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
sounds like Texas too.. basically everyone had a truck and it's annoying. I called a few places to inquired about the RS6 and most are marked up $20-40K which is dumb. the car isn't special enough to justify that kind of markup. that alone seals the deal for me to get an G80 M3 with AWD. my wife might be unhappy when I order the CF bucket seats but that's the only way to go
You know what sucks about that? Dealers mark them up, which leads to less people buying them and then AG turns and says next generation, sorry Americans, you guys don't buy them so we're not sending you anymore in the future. They have no idea the potential of a car like that, all because the dealer interferes with pricing.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0